Tickets »Six Petits Concerts« 13.-15. Mai 2021
Start of ticket sale: 18. December 2020
Rittersaal: 36,20 € /reduced: 28,50 €
Green Hall (listeners with picture broadcast): 20,80 € / reduced: 16,40 €
Reduced price for pupils, students and persons in volunteer service. People with disabilities pay the regular ticket price. For one accompanying person (note B in the certificate of severly disabled persons), admission to the concerts is free of charge. Prices include system and advance booking fees. Plus € 2 service fee, postage: € 2.50, print @home: free of charge
Advance ticket sale
You can book tickets on our website and print them out with print@home
Remaining tickets available at the box office
Advance booking offices in Husum
– Travel agency Biehl, Neustadt 6, Tel. +49-(0)4841 8950-0, email@example.com
– sh: z customer center, Markt 23, Tel. +49-(0)04841- 8965-23 64 ,firstname.lastname@example.org
– Bookstore Liesegang, Krämerstr. 12, Tel. +49-(0)4841 8055-0, email@example.com
Further advance booking offices
– all sh:z customer centers in Schleswig-Holstein
– in Germany at all Reservix advance booking offices (see www.reservix.de)
– Reservix ticket hotline +49 (0)1805- 700 733 (one-time fee 0.20 € / 0.60 € from cell phones)
Due to the changed seating plan, all seats can be used with wheelchairs. Please inform Stiftung Nordfriesland about your visit in advance: Email to: firstname.lastname@example.org, Tel. +49 (0)4841- 8973-0, so that the seating can be adjusted accordingly. Husum castle has a barrier-free side entrance (fixed ramp). The concert hall is located on the 1st floor and can be reached by a lift.
We reserve the right to change the program and line-up. Claims for compensation cannot be made from this. The purchase price can be refunded only if the particular concert is cancelled generally and in the event of a general ban on accommodation.
Legal regulations apply.
Prohibition of records
It is not permitted to make any kind of recordings on image and / or sound carriers or other carriers (e.g. photographs, sound or video recordings) during the event.
Information on your safety
Your health is very important to us. We therefore take the following measures for your protection:
- 50% utilization of the concert halls (seating plan in checkerboard pattern)
- when indicated, cover your mouth and nose during the concert with masks
- admission regulated
- no concert breaks
- personalized tickets
Subject to changes.
Please inform yourself about the provisions for the time being before your visit: